Your One-Stop Resource to Locating Government Contracts
Invaluable, One-Stop Tool to Locate:
- HUD Vendor Contracts
- Over 25,000 Federal Vendor Contracts
- SBA Subcontracting Opportunities in Over 50+ States
- Free Handbook with Step-by-Step Instructions on How to Register Your Business with HUD
- Forecast of HUD Contracting Opportunities
- Special Insert: How to Market to HUD
- Resource to Over 25,000 Federal Government Contracts
- SBA's Subcontracting Opportunities Directory
- And More
This ebook is an invaluable tool for every real estate services business who wants to grow their company by doing business with the federal government, ie, HUD.
Types of businesses that can benefit from the information in this ebook include:
- Foreclosure Cleaning Businesses
- Property Preservation Companies
- Termite & Pest Control Companies
- Building Contractors
- Tiling Companies
- Window Repair and Installation Companies
- Roofing Companies
- Drywall Specialists
- Window Installers
- Lawn Care Companies
- Painting Companies
- Junk Haulers
- Cleaning Companies
- Pressure Washing Companies
- Gutter Cleaning Companies
Perfect for the Real Estate Professional, Industry Contractor and Foreclosure Cleanup Business Owner Who Wants to Do Business with HUD and the Federal Government!
Because many small business owners don't take the time to do the upfront legwork like registering with the federal government to get contracting opportunities, you'll have less competition than you think for a lot of these very lucrative contracts.
Contrary to popular belief, not all government contracts go to the "big boys." The federal government -- by law -- has to set aside a number of contracts just for small businesses -- small businesses just like yours! Many small businesses have grown into multi-million dollar companies – just by growing this route. Why not you?!
Good luck in growing your business by reaching out to the federal government for contracts.
Start doing business with HUD and other federal contracting agencies. Order your copy today.
Pay Safely and Securely with PayPal! Simply click on the payment link below to pay with your MasterCard, Visa or your debit card. PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay online and has quickly become a global leader in trusted, secure online payment solutions.
|How to Register Your Business with HUD & Other Government Contracting Agencies
Resource to Over 25,000 Federal Government Contracts