Either you can: (i) bid on a contract directly; or (ii) you can be a subcontractor. Many of the larger contracts will most likely go to larger, more established companies, ie, they'll be the primary contractors. But, they will subcontract with a lot of smaller companies to get the work done. This is where your small company comes in.
One subcontracting job could be worth thousands of dollars dollars -- and set you up for future jobs nicely. And that's the beauty of federal dollars. It has to be used, so states and cities scramble to get the money out the door because they don't want to risk losing it. This benefits large and small companies alike.
This ebook tells you:
- Where to register for vendor contracting opportunities with your local housing authority;
- The direct contact information for key executives in the housing authority in your state/city;
- How to find all the housing authorities in a particular city;
- How to find Vendor applications ("Procurement Applications" or "Contractor Application") for your city; and
- A direct link to every housing authority website in the U.S.
This ebook is an invaluable tool for every real estate services business who wants to grow their company by doing business with their local housing authority.
Types of businesses that can benefit from the information in this ebook include:
- Foreclosure Cleaning Businesses
- Property Preservation Companies
- Termite & Pest Control Companies
- Building Contractors
- Tiling Companies
- Window Repair and Installation Companies
- Roofing Companies
- Drywall Specialists
- Window Installers
- Lawn Care Companies
- Painting Companies
- Junk Haulers
- Cleaning Companies
- Pressure Washing Companies
- Gutter Cleaning Companies
Because many small business owners don't take the time to do the upfront legwork like registering with their local government to get contracting opportunities, you'll have less competition than you think for a lot of these contracts. Local governments like to do business with local companies. And, many small businesses have grown into multi-million dollar companies -- just by growing this route.
Good luck in growing your business by reaching out to your city/state government for vending contracts.
Order your copy today so you can start doing business with housing authorities.
Pay Safely and Securely with PayPal! Simply click on the payment link below to pay with your MasterCard, Visa or your debit card.
|The Master List of Housing Authorities Across the U.S.
Includes Direct Vendor Sign-up Application Links